Just because Christmas is over doesn’t mean it’s time to put away the gingerbread. Check out this recipe for Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites from Created by Diane.
- 1 (30 oz) package Pillsbury Gingerbread Cookie Dough (refrigerated section)
- 4 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Roll two teaspoons of cookie dough into a ball for each cookie. Place balls of dough into paper liners mini cupcake/muffin pan. Make a well/indentation into each ball of dough with a flour dipped mini rolling pin or the back of a measurement teaspoon.
- Beat room temperature cream cheese with powdered sugar. Stir in vanilla. Place filling into a piping bag, cut off edge of bag. Place one teaspoon or so of filling into each area of cookie dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9 minutes or until cookie tested with tooth pick comes out almost clean.
- Don’t over fill the cookies with filling as they will rise when baked.
- Let cool before removing from cupcake pan.